Re: [Tracker] exiftool vs gstreamer
- From: Debarshi Ray <debarshi ray gmail com>
- To: Alexey Fisher <bug-track fisher-privat net>
- Cc: Tracker list <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] exiftool vs gstreamer
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:28:02 +0200
I will need your help, but more intensive hacking i will start in three
months. Currently I'm in Southafrika and have limited Internet.
Download the gthumb-importer source code, install Tracker, install the
development packages of Gtk/Glib and Devhelp and you can start
working. You don't really need the Internet that much. ;-)
And three months is too long. :-(
time i collect more data about cameras and i need more DCIM patterns.
We will never be able to have information about every single camera.
New models will come up all the time. We should try to modularize the
code for each camera so that it becomes easy to support newer models
in the future.
if you have panasonic or olympus or anything, read this page
I have an Olympus.
One reason that life is complex is that it has a real part and an
-- Andrew Koenig
] [Thread Prev