Re: [Tracker] status of 0.6.90?
- From: Jamie McCracken <jamie mccrack googlemail com>
- To: Michael Biebl <mbiebl gmail com>
- Cc: Tracker-List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] status of 0.6.90?
- Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 22:50:25 -0400
On Sat, 2008-10-04 at 01:04 +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:
2008/10/3 Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <tshepang gmail com>:
It's been quite a while since 0.6.6 and wonder what's still left
before releasing, besides:
* TST searches killing trackerd and tracker-indexer
FWIW, I can reproduce this bug. Imo this is the most important
showstopper for me atm.
i can confirm that if I compile *without* debug flags then i can
reproduce this error consitently
recompiling with debug flag makes this bug go away - obviously somehting
is not being initialised in gethitcountall
ps its nothing to do with old binaries from previous installs
] [Thread Prev