Re: [Tracker] tracker & nautilus integration += metatags
- From: Ivan Frade <ivan frade nokia com>
- To: ext yelo_3 <yelo_3 yahoo it>
- Cc: Tracker mailing list <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] tracker & nautilus integration += metatags
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 15:32:13 +0300
El miÃ, 16-07-2008 a las 12:23 +0200, ext yelo_3 escribiÃ:
I'm really stuck with tracker api... Is there any documentation?
At the moment, you can read the comments in the XML description of the
I have 2 problems that I hope someone will solve:
1) GPtrArray * tracker_keywords_get_list (TrackerClient *client,
ServiceType service, GError **error); what does this function
gets a list of all unique keywords/tags that are in use by the
specified service irrespective of the uri or id of the entity
Returns an array of string arrays in format [Keyword, KeywordCount]
2) char ** tracker_keywords_get (TrackerClient *client, ServiceType
service, const char *id, GError **error); I guess this function
returns a NULL terminateed array of strings, which are the keywords
that the file "id" has in the specified service. Unfortunately the
first entry is always NULL. I've tested it with documents and with
music files... What's wrong with this?
It gives you the keywords (tags) for a file. Have you use "_set"
previously to set some keywords?
] [Thread Prev