Re: [Tracker] [patch] bug 503376 - Cannot disable evolution "Enable Evolution email Indexing" in "Emails" tab
- From: Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>
- To: Halton Huo <Halton Huo Sun COM>
- Cc: Tracker-List <tracker-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] [patch] bug 503376 - Cannot disable evolution "Enable Evolution email Indexing" in "Emails" tab
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 16:57:01 +0100
Il giorno gio, 24/01/2008 alle 21.52 +0800, Halton Huo ha scritto:
On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 11:44 +0100, Luca Ferretti wrote:
Halton, ideally, shouldn't Apply and OK buttons grayed out if there
are no changes to confirm?
Check with Desktop property dialog on Windows, seems only Apply grayed
when no changes.
Do you agree?
Yes, but.. From HIG Explicit Apply Windows
Resets all settings in the window to those that were in force
when the window was opened. Note: this must undo the effects of
all applications of the Apply since the window was opened, not
just the most recent one.
Maybe there is no reason to make it grayed if Cancel will revert all
changes. BTW is this the behavior in Tracker prefs dialog?
] [Thread Prev