Re: [Tracker] Notes as 1st class objects in Tracker?
- From: "Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen" <mikkel kamstrup gmail com>
- To: "Filippo Pappalardo" <filippo email it>
- Cc: tracker-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Tracker] Notes as 1st class objects in Tracker?
- Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 22:41:44 +0100
2007/1/21, Filippo Pappalardo <filippo email it
Il giorno dom, 21/01/2007 alle 18.10 +0100, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen ha scritto:
Cheers, I'm the author of Daze :-)
Currently Daze 0.2 is blocking on some missing api in Tracker that is bound to hit svn in a few weeks according to Jamie.
Rock on! I'm keeping an eye on your inhteresting project. I'm also hoping to see Daze converted into a proper panel applet.
Daze will never be a panel applet. That's the whole deal! :-) One of the basic premises behind Daze is to have a zero-memory note app.
I have a few tweaks in store that should make it start up faster than it does now (which is already pretty fast for me). If any distros start shipping jdahlins python-launcher (
) start up should be near instant.
] [Thread Prev