Some queries for Tinymail

Dear *,

I am having some queries pertaining to Tinymail, if possible can you please provide some clues for this,

1. How to get the error callback when Authentication fails for Email?
2. Where I will get a callback from Tinymail when a message sending process fails
3. Need a mechanism to fetch emails from server, starting from latest email. How my app will ask Tinymail to download the latest email header, or some particular header from received list.
4. While downloading message from POP, how to inform the Server to delete the message from list, or delete message after 7/15/.. days.

Please let me know, or provide some links where I can get info for this,

Thanking you,

Regards,
Govinda