Re: Patch: some improvements for gtkmozembed ui module

El jue, 11-10-2007 a las 12:23 +0200, Philip Van Hoof escribió:

> Looks like a version mismatch in gtkmozembed. Mine doesn't have the
> header that you used.

	Yeah, it seems yours is a pre 1.9 mozilla api. I'm preparing a jhbuild
environment to test tinymail build with a 1.8 mozilla build. The goal is
getting proper changes to ensure compatibility with both mozilla builds.

	Hope I can get a good patch today. If not, feel free to remove the
change meanwhile.

--
Jose Dapena Paz <jdapena igalia com>
Igalia