Re: Tinymail patches

* Murray Cumming

| I can't really recommend libconic to a non-Nokia platform. They'd be
| better of using NetworkManager.

We are using NM, yes.  I must confess to not really understanding what
libconic is and does, except it seems to have a certain overlap with
what NM.

I don't really want us to have to maintain a separate tree along the
lines of -olpc or -gpe, but if that's what it takes, I guess we'll
have to bite that bullet.

--
Tollef Fog Heen