Re: compiling/packaging tinymail on maemo 3.0 (bora)

I've chosen a simple solution where FILE is copied to FILE.DISTRO when
it has a variation on distribution DISTRO. So far it was only
necessary for debian/control and debian/rules. It's not necessary for
debian/rules if Dirk-Jan's solution with a variable is used instead,
or the platform is detected some other way, for example via
lsb_release. Dirk-Jan: will tinymail for maemo always be compiled on
the Nokia Nxxx device? If so, how can it be detected in a script?

The next thing to do with the scripts now is to split libtinymail into
packages with one library in each.

Øystein