RE: Packaging scripts for multiple distributions - possiblesolutions

Hi Philip, others,

There used to be _no_ support for either 770 or N800 (the existing
tny-maemo-device was just a stub). So now we have N800 support,
but requiring the libconic breaks on 770. I hack it a bit to make
in work again, but to get the proper tny-maemo770-device will
take a bit more time.

Within the next 10 days, the 770 version should compile again.
If that is not fast enough, I'd suggest to revert the N800 patch.

>> I got my N800 yesterday (yay!), so I'll dig more into the
>> tinymail+N800 combination soonish.
>>
>> One problem I encountered in scratchbox was ./autogen.sh complaining
>> about libtool.m4 and one other .m4 file. Is there a
>recommended way to
>> link them in from the architecture specific directories?

Well, I think it's a bug in 'bora'. The easiest way may to just
copy the m4 files.

Best wishes,
Dirk.