Reconnecting on failure

Hi there,

Most of the current camel-lite providers, including the most important
one for tinymail: the IMAP one, will simply try to reconnect in the
thread in which they are in when they notice a connection failure.

In fact no, that's not true because I disabled this for the IMAP one. It
was racy.

This means that upon a connection failure, the connectivity failure is,
for now, not fixed.

I'm going to try doing this in a worker-thread. That's because the rest
of the tinymail infrastructure assumes that "a thread" will always be
connecting (the ui, for example, might otherwise hang while a
reconnection attempt is taking place).

Again I can use assistance, wont it be easy, will there be a lot locking
conditions to take into account, etc etc etc.

Just know that for now any automatic reconnection attempt is disabled.
So if you do something, and you shut down the IMAP server, then nothing
"special" will happen. All IMAP commands will simply start failing but
most importantly, NOTHING should crash.

If it does, then that truly is a bug. An important one to get fixed! So
please do report it then (use the ticketing system on the trac for this:
http://tinymail.org/trac/tinymail and click on "New Ticket").