Re: Documentation day

These are the remaining symbols. Those macro's and types will be
documented soon, indeed.

The short and long descriptions of the types, that are missing, are also
going to be documented. The goal is to have '100%' symbol docs coverage.

67% symbol docs coverage.
506 symbols documented.
0 symbols incomplete.
254 not documented.

TNY_CAMEL_ACCOUNT
TNY_CAMEL_ACCOUNT_CLASS
TNY_CAMEL_ACCOUNT_GET_CLASS
TNY_CAMEL_ACCOUNT_GET_PRIVATE
TNY_CAMEL_FOLDER_GET_PRIVATE
TNY_CAMEL_MIME_PART_GET_PRIVATE
TNY_CAMEL_POP_STORE_ACCOUNT_GET_PRIVATE
TNY_CAMEL_STORE_ACCOUNT_GET_PRIVATE
TNY_CAMEL_STREAM_GET_PRIVATE
TNY_FOLDER_PRIV_GET_SESSION
TNY_FOLDER_STORE_QUERY_ITEM
TNY_FOLDER_STORE_QUERY_ITEM_CLASS
TNY_FOLDER_STORE_QUERY_ITEM_GET_CLASS
TNY_GNOME_DEVICE_GET_PRIVATE
TNY_IS_CAMEL_ACCOUNT
TNY_IS_FOLDER_STORE_QUERY_ITEM
TNY_IS_FOLDER_STORE_QUERY_ITEM_CLASS
TNY_SIMPLE_LIST_GET_PRIVATE
TNY_STREAM_CAMEL
TNY_STREAM_CAMEL_CLASS
TNY_TYPE_ACCOUNT_TYPE
TNY_TYPE_ALERT_TYPE
TNY_TYPE_CAMEL_ACCOUNT
TNY_TYPE_ERROR
TNY_TYPE_ERROR_DOMAIN
TNY_TYPE_FOLDER_STORE_QUERY_ITEM
TNY_TYPE_FOLDER_STORE_QUERY_OPTION
TNY_TYPE_FOLDER_TYPE
TNY_TYPE_GET_ACCOUNTS_REQUEST_TYPE
TNY_TYPE_GTK_ACCOUNT_LIST_MODEL_COLUMN
TNY_TYPE_GTK_ATTACH_LIST_MODEL_COLUMN
TNY_TYPE_GTK_FOLDER_STORE_TREE_MODEL_COLUMN
TNY_TYPE_GTK_HEADER_LIST_MODEL_COLUMN
TNY_TYPE_HEADER_FLAGS
TNY_TYPE_STATUS
TNY_TYPE_STATUS_DOMAIN
TNY_TYPE_STREAM_CAMEL
TnyAccount
TnyAccountIface
TnyAccountStore
TnyAccountStoreIface
TnyAccountStoreSignal
TnyAccountStoreView
TnyAccountStoreViewIface
TnyAccountType
TnyAlertType
TnyCamelAccount
TnyCamelAccountPriv
TnyCamelFolder
TnyCamelFolderPriv
TnyCamelFullMsgReceiveStrategy
TnyCamelHeader
TnyCamelIMAPFolder
TnyCamelIMAPStoreAccount
TnyCamelMemStream
TnyCamelMimePart
TnyCamelMimePartPriv
TnyCamelMsg
TnyCamelMsgHeader
TnyCamelMsgPriv
TnyCamelMsgRemoveStrategy
TnyCamelNNTPFolder
TnyCamelNNTPStoreAccount
TnyCamelPOPFolder
TnyCamelPOPStoreAccount
TnyCamelPartialMsgReceiveStrategy
TnyCamelPopStoreAccountPriv
TnyCamelSendQueue
TnyCamelSendQueuePriv
TnyCamelStoreAccount
TnyCamelStoreAccountPriv
TnyCamelStream
TnyCamelStreamPriv
TnyCamelTransportAccount
TnyCamelTransportAccountPriv
TnyDevice
TnyDeviceIface
TnyDeviceSignal
TnyError
TnyErrorDomain
TnyFolder
TnyFolderCaps
TnyFolderChange
TnyFolderChangeChanged
TnyFolderChangeClass
TnyFolderIface
TnyFolderMonitor
TnyFolderMonitorClass
TnyFolderObserver
TnyFolderObserverIface
TnyFolderSignal
TnyFolderStats
TnyFolderStatsClass
TnyFolderStore
TnyFolderStoreChange
TnyFolderStoreChangeChanged
TnyFolderStoreChangeClass
TnyFolderStoreIface
TnyFolderStoreObserver
TnyFolderStoreObserverIface
TnyFolderStoreQuery
TnyFolderStoreQueryClass
TnyFolderStoreQueryItem
TnyFolderStoreQueryItemClass
TnyFolderStoreQueryOption
TnyFolderType
TnyFsStream
TnyFsStreamClass
TnyGetAccountsRequestType
TnyGnomeAccountStore
TnyGnomeDevice
TnyGnomeDevicePriv
TnyGnomePlatformFactory
TnyGtkAccountListModel
TnyGtkAccountListModelColumn
TnyGtkAccountListModelIterator
TnyGtkAttachListModel
TnyGtkAttachListModelColumn
TnyGtkAttachListModelIterator
TnyGtkAttachListModelPriv
TnyGtkAttachmentMimePartView
TnyGtkFolderStoreTreeModel
TnyGtkFolderStoreTreeModelColumn
TnyGtkFolderStoreTreeModelIterator
TnyGtkHeaderListIterator
TnyGtkHeaderListModel
TnyGtkHeaderListModelColumn
TnyGtkHeaderView
TnyGtkLockable
TnyGtkMimePartSaveStrategy
TnyGtkMsgView
TnyGtkPasswordDialog
TnyGtkTextBufferStream
TnyGtkTextMimePartView
TnyHeader
TnyHeaderIface
TnyHeaderView
TnyHeaderViewIface
TnyIterator
TnyIteratorIface
TnyList
TnyListIface
TnyLockable
TnyLockableIface
TnyMergeFolder
TnyMimePart
TnyMimePartIface
TnyMimePartSaveStrategy
TnyMimePartSaveStrategyIface
TnyMimePartSaver
TnyMimePartSaverIface
TnyMimePartView
TnyMimePartViewIface
TnyMozEmbedHtmlMimePartView
TnyMozEmbedMsgView
TnyMozEmbedStream
TnyMozEmbedStreamPriv
TnyMsg
TnyMsgIface
TnyMsgReceiveStrategy
TnyMsgReceiveStrategyIface
TnyMsgRemoveStrategy
TnyMsgRemoveStrategyIface
TnyMsgView
TnyMsgViewIface
TnyMsgWindow
TnyMsgWindowIface
TnyNoopLockable
TnyNoopLockableClass
TnyPair
TnyPairClass
TnyPasswordGetter
TnyPasswordGetterIface
TnyPlatformFactory
TnyPlatformFactoryIface
TnySendQueue
TnySendQueueIface
TnySessionCamel
TnySessionCamelClass
TnySessionCamelPriv
TnySimpleList
TnySimpleListClass
TnySimpleListIterator
TnySimpleListPriv
TnyStatus
TnyStatusCode
TnyStatusDomain
TnyStoreAccount
TnyStoreAccountIface
TnyStream
TnyStreamCamel
TnyStreamIface
TnySummaryView
TnySummaryViewIface
TnyTransportAccount
TnyTransportAccountIface
TnyVfsStream

mozilla-preferences:Long_Description
mozilla-preferences:Short_Description
tny-camel-account-priv:Long_Description
tny-camel-account-priv:Short_Description
tny-camel-common-priv:Long_Description
tny-camel-common-priv:Short_Description
tny-camel-folder-priv:Short_Description
tny-camel-header-priv:Long_Description
tny-camel-header-priv:Short_Description
tny-camel-imap-folder-priv:Long_Description
tny-camel-imap-folder-priv:Short_Description
tny-camel-mem-stream:Long_Description
tny-camel-mem-stream:Short_Description
tny-camel-mime-part-priv:Long_Description
tny-camel-mime-part-priv:Short_Description
tny-camel-msg-header-priv:Long_Description
tny-camel-msg-header-priv:Short_Description
tny-camel-msg-priv:Long_Description
tny-camel-msg-priv:Short_Description
tny-camel-nntp-folder-priv:Long_Description
tny-camel-nntp-folder-priv:Short_Description
tny-camel-pop-folder-priv:Long_Description
tny-camel-pop-folder-priv:Short_Description
tny-camel-pop-store-account-priv:Long_Description
tny-camel-pop-store-account-priv:Short_Description
tny-camel-send-queue-priv:Long_Description
tny-camel-send-queue-priv:Short_Description
tny-camel-store-account-priv:Long_Description
tny-camel-store-account-priv:Short_Description
tny-camel-stream-priv:Long_Description
tny-camel-stream-priv:Short_Description
tny-camel-transport-account-priv:Long_Description
tny-camel-transport-account-priv:Short_Description
tny-error:Long_Description
tny-error:Short_Description
tny-gnome-device-priv:Long_Description
tny-gnome-device-priv:Short_Description
tny-gtk-account-list-model-iterator-priv:Long_Description
tny-gtk-account-list-model-iterator-priv:Short_Description
tny-gtk-attach-list-model-iterator-priv:Long_Description
tny-gtk-attach-list-model-iterator-priv:Short_Description
tny-gtk-attach-list-model-priv:Long_Description
tny-gtk-attach-list-model-priv:Short_Description
tny-gtk-folder-store-tree-model-iterator-priv:Long_Description
tny-gtk-folder-store-tree-model-iterator-priv:Short_Description
tny-gtk-header-list-iterator-priv:Long_Description
tny-gtk-header-list-iterator-priv:Short_Description
tny-session-camel-priv:Long_Description
tny-session-camel-priv:Short_Description
tny-shared:Long_Description
tny-simple-list-iterator-priv:Long_Description
tny-simple-list-iterator-priv:Short_Description
tny-simple-list-priv:Long_Description
tny-simple-list-priv:Short_Description

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog