Re: Documentation day

As preparation I altered almost all Tinymail's implementation files to
have full coverage of API documentation.

This means that every publicly exported function now has a gtk-doc API
documentation comment. Even the _get_type ones that'll return your
GType, yes. All of them.

Happy reading

http://www.pvanhoof.be/blog