Re: trivial patch for debian/control typo
- From: Philip Van Hoof <spam pvanhoof be>
- To: Øystein Gisnås <oystein gisnas net>
- Cc: tinymail-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: trivial patch for debian/control typo
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 00:14:50 +0100
ltmain.sh should be generated by autotools
On Sun, 2006-11-26 at 23:53 +0100, �stein Gisn�wrote:
> 2006/11/24, Philip Van Hoof <spam pvanhoof be>:
> > I have put exit 0 at the end of the script. btw. Which missing files?
> It complains about ltmain.sh. It does not get exported with 'svn
> export . $TARGET' . Is it because it's mentioned in .svnignore?
Philip Van Hoof, software developer
home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
] [Thread Prev