Re: About folder subscriptions

Oh, in case you alter API: always make sure that all gtk-doc API will
correctly document the new style and mark the API change in your
changelog record (look at mine, there's quite a few ones that did change
the API in the past).

Once we are at a 1.0, changing the API means targeting trunk (where it's
absolutely not and never will be a problem). Changing API in a release
branch is strictly forbidden unless quad checked for backward ABI
compatibility by yourself, me, the knights that say ni .. etc etc

:)