Re: About folder subscriptions

This is nice Sergio,

Go ahead and commit. Feel free to change the behaviour of the demo ui
too (to test your own implementation). The demo ui is everything but
written in stone. Nobody except us should be using it.

So please don't care about its stability. It should crash, burn and
delete peoples E-mails. It's a bloody test and demo :)!