Re: The HTML component for GtkMozEmbed is enormously improved

Hi there,

The GtkMozEmbed HTML component now doesn't load images anymore by
setting mozilla preferences (I wrote a small wrapper that wraps the
Mozilla C++ for this and call it in tinymail).

This indeed means that for libtinymailui-mozembed you will need a C++
compiler (it already linked with libstdc++ for Gecko's stuff).

If people are interested in making this optional, check out the class
initialisation of this file:

https://svn.tinymail.org/svn/tinymail/trunk/libtinymailui-mozembed/tny-moz-embed-html-mime-part-view.c

And this documentation:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Permissions.default.image