Re: Problem getting headers of an IMAP account
- From: Philip Van Hoof <spam pvanhoof be>
- To: Sergio Villar Senin <svillar igalia com>
- Cc: tinymail-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Problem getting headers of an IMAP account
- Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 15:49:54 +0100
On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 15:35 +0100, Sergio Villar Senin wrote:
> Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> > The concatenation put the extra char in between both strings at the end
> > of the first string. Not at the beginning of the second string.
> I was suspecting that also.
> > I will remove it. Feel free to give me a patch that updates the
> > ChangeLog (you do get the credits for finding my bug :-D). And thanks
> > for the research.
> Find it attached. And thank you for your framework :-).
Our framework. You are contributing, which makes it ours :)
I committed your ChangeLog-patch.
Philip Van Hoof, software developer
home: me at pvanhoof dot be
gnome: pvanhoof at gnome dot org
work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be
] [Thread Prev