Re: Problem getting headers of an IMAP account

On Wed, 2006-11-08 at 11:41 +0100, Sergio Villar Senin wrote:

> I've been getting this error when trying to recover messages from a
> folder of an IMAP account:
>
> camel-imap-provider-WARNING **: Problem while receiving headers from
> MMAP (I didn't receive enough headers 0 vs 9)

This is a warning that I added that counts the amount of headers that it
effectively received, and compares it with the amount of new messages
that the IMAP service advertises it has.

You effectively received no headers, yet for the folder the IMAP service
told tinymail that it has nine new ones.

> Looking deeper into the code it seems that in
> camel_imap_command_response I'm getting the following response from the
> imap server:
>
> A00012 BAD Invalid field-name in UID Fetch BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS

> Any clue?

Yes. This is new code from me apparently doing something that doesn't
work with your IMAP server.

Ehm, a few questions: what IMAP server are you using? Can you give me
access to a test account on it? Do you have the remainder of the error
message coming from the server (it's only a part of it), I need the
actual field-name that was invalid?

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be
blog: http://pvanhoof.be/blog