Re: Problem getting headers of an IMAP account

On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 10:51 +0100, Sergio Villar Senin wrote:

> With the environment variable it works.

> Anyway I found the problem, and I think you won't believe it :-). The
> issue was this evil blank space at the end of the
> CAMEL_MESSAGE_INFO_HEADERS. It works for me if I remove this blank space
> at the end.

I was suspecting this. The reason why there was a space was because with
the original Camel code, that const string got concatenated with another
string.

The concatenation put the extra char in between both strings at the end
of the first string. Not at the beginning of the second string.

I didn't remove the space of the first string ;-). My fault.

I will remove it. Feel free to give me a patch that updates the
ChangeLog (you do get the credits for finding my bug :-D). And thanks
for the research.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be
blog: http://pvanhoof.be/blog