Re: Call to arms - start of .net bindings

On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 22:43 +0200, Thomas Van Machelen wrote:

Hey Thomas,

By the way: to all people who have been working on tinymail the last
three days and have been trying to contact me: I was with Mickey Mouse
(and Tinne) in Paris. I'm back but my "take a break"-two weeks aren't
over yet. I will, however, monitor this mailing list and what you guys
are doing with tinymail ;-)

Thanks a lot for the initial work. I will take a look at it personally
as soon as I have some time (I'm just back from Mickey Mouse in Paris).

> In attachment you can find a _start_ of .net bindings for tinymail.  The
> contents should be placed inside the bindings folder of the tinymail
> checkout; the currently existing bindings (only for libtinymail and
> libtinymail-camel) can generated by issuing a
>
> ./autogen.sh && make
>
> command inside the extraced folder.

The configure.ac or configure.in should of course be integrated
in ../../configure.ac I'll let Bart and Yoan decide about whether they
plan to start using this offset of yours.

> I don't really know if i am on the good track, and the bindings are not
> proven to work.  This is more a "throw it all in the open" action, and
> hopefully others will join the work and correct/help me to get things
> going.

That's a very good idea

> Feel free to contact me on irc.gnome.org, my username is massis.

Yes, that sounds like a good idea: to get the three of you guys meet and
talk about how you are planning to implement the language bindings.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be