Call to arms - start of .net bindings

Hi all,

In attachment you can find a _start_ of .net bindings for tinymail.  The
contents should be placed inside the bindings folder of the tinymail
checkout; the currently existing bindings (only for libtinymail and
libtinymail-camel) can generated by issuing a

./autogen.sh && make

command inside the extraced folder.

I don't really know if i am on the good track, and the bindings are not
proven to work.  This is more a "throw it all in the open" action, and
hopefully others will join the work and correct/help me to get things
going.

Feel free to contact me on irc.gnome.org, my username is massis.

Best Regards,
Thomas