RE: The iterator interface

On Wed, 2006-08-09 at 13:05 +0300, Dirk-Jan Binnema nokia com wrote:

> This is what I did in the patch I sent you. I have implemented
> it just as you wanted, and did not include any of my proposals.

Right. But there's multiple problems with the patch. I've send you a
E-mail about it.

I.e three iterators haven't been adapted tot he new API.

> The patch I sent should fix the thread-safety issues as well.

But makes the unit test not compile anymore. Not good :-), this at least
means that it wasn't tested code.

Not only should it compile, it should be fixed and working (doing
exactly the same as before the changes, and test whether the type being
tested still works).

You should also test every iterator-type (that can be instantiated)
using the same unit test.

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be