Re: Call to arms - start of .net bindings

Bart, Thomas and Yoan (and also James for the Python bindings),

Can you guys use this page for status updates, ideas and putting
information about your work on?

http://tinymail.org/trac/tinymail/wiki/HelpLanguageBindings

Feel free to make extra pages if you need that.

Once you guys have something that integrates well with the existing
code, I will or make you guys a branch and/or commit it in trunk. Feel
free to ask for Subversion accounts on IRC and/or Jabber.

On Thu, 2006-08-10 at 22:43 +0200, Thomas Van Machelen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In attachment you can find a _start_ of .net bindings for tinymail.  The
> contents should be placed inside the bindings folder of the tinymail
> checkout; the currently existing bindings (only for libtinymail and
> libtinymail-camel) can generated by issuing a
>
> ./autogen.sh && make
>
> command inside the extraced folder.
>
> I don't really know if i am on the good track, and the bindings are not
> proven to work.  This is more a "throw it all in the open" action, and
> hopefully others will join the work and correct/help me to get things
> going.
>
> Feel free to contact me on irc.gnome.org, my username is massis.
>
> Best Regards,
> Thomas

work: vanhoof at x-tend dot be