Re: [tasque-list] Question and Suggestion

Hi Rich,
I'm not one of the devs, but you'll get my 2ct anyway ;-)

2011/8/10 Richard <richard bosek gmail com>:
> When main window is open some elements are moved.
I don't get that - what do you mean by "moved" ?

> Could it be possible to add native ubuntu applet indicator?
Honestly - since indicator is an ubuntu speciality, I doubt it.
Try raising the issue with ubuntu - I've seen them ptach sources to
support indicators or have a look at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/tasque-list/2011-July/msg00005.html to
re-enable the Tasque tray-icon.

> Also - if possible, could you please add option to save settings ? System
> crashed do happen and it will be excellent feature to be able to save all
> tasks and all settings into a file which can be restored.
Again I don't get that. For me Settings are saved after I changed them
- so after a crash they are restored.
And tasks are saved 5 seconds or so after I typed then (I am using the
RTM backend) -
so after a crasch I might miss the very last task I typed in, but that's it.
Can you be a bit more specific on what your use-case is?

Yours,
Nils