[tasque-list] Question and Suggestion

Dear Tasque,

I discovered Tasque few days ago and I love it. Just wanted to let you know
that on ubuntu 11 (I actually use Mint Katya, but it's 99% same) there are
some small incompatibilities with Tasque. When main window is open some
elements are moved. Could it be possible to add native ubuntu applet
indicator?

Also - if possible, could you please add option to save settings ? System
crashed do happen and it will be excellent feature to be able to save all
tasks and all settings into a file which can be restored.

- What do you think ?

Regards,
Rich