Re: [tasque-list] Helping review patches - how to get git version?

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 10:22 PM, Colin / Jugney <jugney gmail com> wrote:
> Hi again,
> I am totally willing to review patches, as outlined in this post:
> http://groups.google.com/group/tasky/browse_thread/thread/d10476fbe4da929b?pli=1

Awesome. :-)

> I just don't know how to get the latest version from git. Help?

I know you already found it, but for others, here's the link:

http://live.gnome.org/Tasque/Building

We try to keep all the needed info on the wiki.  If something's not
there, please feel free to add it.  For example, I don't see any info
on building on Windows and Mac.

If you're on Mac, I think you just open tasque-mac.sln in MonoDevelop,
build it, and then run the bundle-mac-app.sh script to create
Tasque.app.  No autofoo/make necessary.

You'll need Mono and MonoDevelop installed, of course.  They are both
available at mono-project.com.

> I'm surprised a program as awesome as Tasque doesn't have more support. What
> is the story???

The original creators of Tasque moved on to other things, and Brian
and I (the current maintainers, who each maintain other projects, too)
have too many other things on our plate to do much Tasque work these
days.

But as long as people are interested in helping, Tasque will always
have a future.

Sandy