Re: [tasque-list] Tasque on OS X

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 10:14 PM, Colin / Jugney <jugney gmail com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I end up recommending Tasque to all my friends, not all of whom use Ubuntu.
> I just helped a friend install it on OS X tonight. However, it crashed when
> I selected HiveMind as the backend, and the program would no longer open as
> a result.

The HiveMind backend is really new, so I wouldn't be surprised if you
had bugs.  I'd recommend rm -rf ~/.config/tasque, and try again with a
different backend.

> My little brother has coded games on OS X before, and responded positively
> to my request for him to take a look. So I'm putting it out there - have you
> experienced issues in the 0.1.8 version on OS X? Now is your chance to voice
> them and get them addressed!

This would be great!  Nobody has worked on the Mac version since I did
the initial porting work, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sandy