[tasque-list] Tasque on OS X

Hi everyone,

I end up recommending Tasque to all my friends, not all of whom use Ubuntu. I just helped a friend install it on OS X tonight. However, it crashed when I selected HiveMind as the backend, and the program would no longer open as a result.

My little brother has coded games on OS X before, and responded positively to my request for him to take a look. So I'm putting it out there - have you experienced issues in the 0.1.8 version on OS X? Now is your chance to voice them and get them addressed!

Jugney