Re: [tasque-list] A bridge too far?

Well, I don't have the problem. I would guess that the two problems you're experiencing are actually related to each other, and are both fixed in 0.1.8.

I do not think anybody cares about packaging Tasque for Hardy. If you don't want to upgrade your distro, please file a bug in Launchpad or find some way to let the Ubuntu folks know that there is demand. Otherwise I'm sure they're happy to just continue ignoring Hardy as they work hard to improve how they package Mono and Mono apps in Jaunty. :-)

Best,
Sandy