[tasque-list] A bridge too far?

Just started using tasque and I like it fine.

However I have run in to a snag. There appears to be a limit to the number of tasks that it will accept. Is this in fact true ... or is there something wrong on my machine?

A second snag is that while the notes function works - the editing window appears and there are no "errors" - they are not being saved. Anyone know what might be the problem?

I did the download using the:

sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install gnome-sharp2 libmono2.0-cil libevolution3.0-cil tasque

from the:

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/tasque-packagers/ubuntu hardy main

depository.  On ubuntu 8.04.

Appreciate any and all help.