[tasque-list] Discussion : Tasque release schedules + Roadmap

Hello Tasquers,

Starting this thread to discuss Tasque's release schedules. So far we've
been having a ad-hoc style releases. Would be nice to have some sort of
criteria / schedule for releases.

Why ?
+ Keeps the motivation for development up.
+ Users would know when they'll get the new fixes.

Some thoughts from my tiny brain on release schedules :
+ Soft deadline dates with some targeted features.
+ Align with GNOME releases? (catch ppl when they want to try out the
new stuff )
+ Roadmap. We have quite a lot of major features in the pipeline (Local
cache, Hiveminder & Toodledo backends)

Hit 'reply' now :) !

- Johnny