[tasque-list] Minor documentation issue

Hey guys,

I'm really liking Tasque, and probably looking forward to hacking on it! Anyway, a minor documentation note - I was looking for a way to start Tasque minimzed the system notification tray, and I was all ready to code it up myself when I stumbled across the --quiet option. Worked like a charm.

The only problem is --quiet isn't listed anywhere in your man page or in the documentation. I'm sure more than one other person would be interested in this option.

Thanks!
~ Scott MacDonald