Re: [tasque-list] Authenticated Proxy

Andy,

I recommend getting an O'Reilly book on C#, and then just finding
something simple you want to fix in a C# app, and fixing it.  :-)  The
only way to learn code is to write code, whether it's your own little
test apps, or patching existing software.

You can usually find me in #tasque on GIMPNet, so if you need any help
getting started, ping me.

This page might also help you get started with Tasque specifically:

http://live.gnome.org/Tasque/Building

Hope this helps,
Sandy