Re: [tasque-list] Authenticated Proxy

Sadly, my coding experience is insignificant. I can do a little perl for some system administration and that's about it.

Is there anyone working on this app on a regular basis? I know it was started at Novell's hackweek, but having something like this in Gnome would make the desktop all that much more productive.

Andy