[tasque-list] New and recent remember the milk tasks not showing up

I have been using Tasque with Remember the Milk for the past few months, then yesterday when I started Tasque up, none of my uncompleted or recently completed tasks appeared. The only tasks that I can see are five from Sept 16-18 (and those aren't even all the tasks on those days) and the very first task that was automatically added by remember the milk.

Everything still shows up on the RTM website. New tasks that I create or change from Tasque show up on the website, but changes made from the website don't show up in Tasque.

This is the output that I get when I start tasque from the terminal

rosie persephone:~$ tasque
[Debug]: Tasque remote control active.
[Debug]: Found Available Backend: Tasque.Backends.RtmBackend.RtmBackend
[Debug]: Found Available Backend: Tasque.Backends.Sqlite.SqliteBackend
[Debug]: Found Available Backend: Tasque.Backends.EDS.EDSBackend
[Debug]: Tasque.exe location:  /usr/lib/tasque/Tasque.exe
[Info]: Searching for Backend DLLs in: /usr/lib/tasque
[Info]:     Reading /usr/lib/tasque/RtmNet.dll
[Debug]: Storing 'Tasque.Backends.RtmBackend.RtmBackend' = 'Remember the Milk'
[Debug]: Storing 'Tasque.Backends.Sqlite.SqliteBackend' = 'Local File'
[Debug]: Storing 'Tasque.Backends.EDS.EDSBackend' = 'Evolution Data Server'
[Debug]: CurrentBackend specified in Preferences: Tasque.Backends.RtmBackend.RtmBackend
[Info]: Using backend: Remember the Milk (Tasque.Backends.RtmBackend.RtmBackend)
[Debug]: Found AuthToken, checking credentials...
[Debug]: RTM Auth Token is valid!
[Debug]: Setting configured status to true
[Debug]: ThreadState: Unstarted
[Debug]: RtmBackend.UpdateCategories was called
[Debug]: Configuration status: True
[Debug]: RtmBackend.UpdateCategories is done
[Debug]: RtmBackend.UpdateTasks was called
[Debug]: Exception calling TasksGetList(list.ListID) Expected =, but found EOF [-1]  Line 13, position 4253.
[Debug]: RtmBackend.UpdateTasks is done
[Debug]: Backend sync finished
[Debug]: Backend sync finished

I've tried updating tasque to 0.1.7 (previously I was running 0.1.6). I've also tried complete removal of the package then reinstalling. However, even when it get completely removed then reinstalled, my remember the milk credentials don't get reset, so something is still sticking around through that.


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]