Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Re: Gnome System Tools + PGI + Progenyhackers + more developers from Debian = working Debian Desktop

El mié, 06-11-2002 a las 18:22, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo escribió:
>    Some time ago, I asked for backends to be moved out of GST, but it
>   seems that nobody cared, and still people makes the same error. GST
>   has currently two parts, backends written in Perl and the Gnome
>   front-end. What he (and also me) is asking is that PGI and GST should
>   coordinate to work on backends together, instead of going orthogonal
>   to get the same result. Once you have those backends working properly,
>   you can build a curses front-end, a GNOME front-end, a KDE front-end
>   or whatever you want.

	well, hmm, the setup-tools-backends cvs module was created by Chema a
long time ago in cvs.gnome.org, it has the separate backends of GST.

	Regards

Esta parte del mensaje esta firmada digitalmente