Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Where XST is going.

Is it now possible to get the backend tools a neutral cvs provider like e.g:
sourceforge, savannah?  I believe that this will attract more developers to
the backend tools.

Will the backend tools be called "Gnome System Tools" as well?  I hope that
these will get a more independent name like System Config Tools.

--
Richard Bos
For those without home the journey is endless