Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Your recent changes in ximian-setup-tools

On Mon, 2001-07-30 at 20:46:05, Chema Celorio wrote:

> > (...)
> > Thank you very much.
>
> I don't get it, pablo makes a mistake and you ask him to revert the
> patch.
> I do a mistake and you tell me "Thank you very much". I have reverted my
> last comit. No work has been lost.

Actually, the problem is not changing .po files. I don't care about
this because we work on Polish translations in separate repository.
The problem is that you first added many directories to SUBDIRS (in
src/Makefile.am) and then removed them. In the meantime we (translators)
translated all strings and now, after running msgmerge, about 10% of
messages will be removed.
Of course, after few weeks you will enable these directories again and most
translators will have to repeat their work. _I_ know that I can save these
translations for later and then merge them in, but most translators will
have to do the work twice.

Zbigniew