Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] Your recent changes in ximian-setup-tools

On Mon, 2001-07-30 at 13:50:32, Chema Celorio wrote:

> please be carefull when doing such changes, specially so close to a
> release. When if first saw this email i wanted you to reverse the patch,
> but i am going to fix it since it is not that hard. If you don't see .c
> file in POTFILES.in is because there are some directories that are not
> beeing built so the .c files are not included in the tarball. This
> change breaks the tarball because of that, the bad thing is that make
> distcheck does not catches this errors.
>
> I'll fix it.

Actually, Pablo reverted his patch shortly after my email.
References to files inside disks/, display/, memory/, etc. existed before
Pablo made his change. These files _were_ distributed, but some day you
commented out few lines in src/Makefile.am. Now you removed these files
from POTFILES.in and translators have lost a big part of their work.
Thank you very much.

Zbigniew