Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] archiver gui
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel helixcode com>
- To: Bradford Hovinen <hovinen helixcode com>
- Cc: Anna Dirks <anna helixcode com>, setup-tool-hackers helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Setup-tool-hackers] archiver gui
- Date: 09 Jan 2001 18:55:50 -0500
> I'm not quite sure I understand: do you mean we should have the location
> manager automagically determine what backends differ from location to
> location? That sounds a bit hard, unless we have a really nice way of
> allowing the user to specify details about a particular location.
The idea would be to have a "create new location", this would ask you
for a "base" location to use as a reference. Then you do changes
wildly, and when you are done, something computes the difference.
It is trivial if you only compute the difference at the toplevel nodes.
Setup-tool-hackers maillist - Setupfirstname.lastname@example.org
] [Thread Prev