[Straw] Every six months (Ubuntu release), I like to consider the state of the GNOME feed readers. Ubuntu currently has blam 1.8.2+cvs20060709, what has changed since 1.8.2+cvs20060124-0ubuntu1 ? What has not changed is the version #. straw now?

Hi,

Every six months (Ubuntu release), I like to consider the state of the
GNOME feed readers. The version number has not changed much in this
time. Is there some new fun feature? Is it time for me to give Straw
another spin?

--
Peace be yours,
Lloyd D Budd