Re: [Straw] Straw 0.26.1 Release

I looked at your patch a few days ago when I was reviewing things I
was hoping to get in to 0.26.1.  Though your solution works, what I
really was hoping to see was the find menu item change to Return to
Feeds when in the Find interface.  I started to look in to doing it,
but time is not something I have a ton of right now.  If there is a
way you could do that, that would be really nice :)

Skadz