Re: [Straw] Every six months (Ubuntu release)...

"Lloyd D Budd" <foolswisdom gmail com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Every six months (Ubuntu release), I like to consider the state of the
> GNOME feed readers. The version number has not changed much in this
> time. Is there some new fun feature? Is it time for me to give Straw
> another spin?

Hello!!! There's not much happening in Straw land as of late aside from
patches in bugzilla from contributors. I'm still very optimistic (on my part
at least) that development will pickup again soon and hopefully be able to put
up release as soon as it's ready. But having said that, anyone can always
contribute and help us out with bugs, code contributions, documentation,
etc... because we really need it.

Cheers,

--
Jan Alonzo                          <jmalonzo unpluggable com>