How to access the nodes create by translators

Hi,

I've got a basic html importer to work. I have an ephy plugin that pass
the html to translators (with the bonobo interface). The problem is how
to set the url of the page on the node created by the html translator.
I think in general a way to access the node created by the translator is
useful. Should we use the id for it ?
Something like a GetToplevelID () api on the idl.

Thoughts ?

Hope I'm making sense, my brain is sort of gone atm ...

Marco