Translators

Here is a list of changes I'd like to make to libstorage-translators,
please check if they make sense :)

- Remove dependency on libwww and gmime. They doesnt seem to be used by
the new translators, so I think it's better to remove them and make life
easier to people that wants to give a try to storage (in general I'm a
bit worried by the libwww dependency, it seem very old code, would
prolly be hard to drag in such a dep when we will want to include
storage with gnome).
- Add a dependency on Open Text Summarizer. I'd like to use it to
extract keywords from html and I think Curtis mentioned he wanted to use
it too. It's used by abiword too, so I guess it make sense to have it as
dep.
- Remove the authentication info from the bonobo interface. I think it
would be nicer to just use storage_get_default_store. That way we dont
require applications to deal with authentication. For now
get_default_store use a local connection to the db, but it could be
easily changed to get auth info from somewhere else.
- Add a metadata only boolean to StartImport. (btw what is the toplevel
argument there ?)
- Add an html importer. It use libxml to parse the url and extract info.

Also I'd like to add an helper for logging and profiling (for debug
pourpouses) to libstorage. I'd just port epiphany code for it, you can
read how it works at
http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsblame.cgi?file=epiphany%2Fdoc/debugging.txt&rev=&root=/cvs/gnome
Advantages compared to current defines are:
- simpler to write. Just use something like LOG ("Hey"), and
START_PROFILER, STOP_PROFILER
- they can be completely disabled according to the --enable-debug
configure option available in a gnome macro
- they can be enabled in the code but shown only when necessary (or
filtered) using an env var

I think it would be useful to have it in libstorage-translators too, but
I'm not sure how we could share that code between modules ...

Marco