[Soylent-devel] ANNOUNCE: Soylent 0.1.2

Time marches on, and so does Soylent. Here is the latest Soylent
release: 0.1.2 - Leper Loaf.

This release adds a couple of features and squashes a few bugs.

Soylent needs your help! If you find this project interesting, please
suggest a feature, describe a bug, write some code, tell a knock-knock
joke, whatever you think will help move us forward -- no contribution is
too small!

For the particularly ambitious, the README notes a few interesting
missing features and bugs (of varying difficulty).

Changes
===============
* Flush out the action button context menus whenever the selection
changes
* Disable the action buttons when multiple people are selected (until we
handle multi-person actions properly)
* Enable the Presence menu to set the presence of all accounts at once
* Build in support to use Contacts as the contact editor (disabled until
my requisite Contacts patches get applied upstream)

*** WARNING ***
This is still an early-development-quality release. Though I don't think
it has any serious data-mangling/deleting bugs, you should assume it
does. Back up ~/.evolution before you install Soylent 0.1.2.

There's also a laundry list of Known Bugs (see the README).

Contributing/Contact