[Soylent-devel] Hosting Migration

Soylent now has a Subversion module ('soylent') on the Gnome svn server.
Since I want to eventually propose Soylent for inclusion in mainline
Gnome, I think this migration is a good step forward.

To check out the latest Soylent code, run the following command:

   svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/soylent/trunk soylent

I intend for the trunk to always be buildable, and generally stable. If
you have either problem, please email this list and let us know!

(This will remain the official Soylent mailing list for the indefinite
future.)

As always, I encourage questions, comments, and patches. And now is an
excellent time to get involved!

Let's make Soylent rock!