Re: [Snowy] Tomboy 1.2.1, error 401 on POST /oauth/request_token/ .. client/server time updated

Hi Sandy, Snowy-list'ers, and Tomboy-list'ers,

On 01/20/2011 01:20 PM, Sandy Armstrong wrote:
You might be able to get more info by building Tomboy from source
yourself with this patch applied:
http://armstrong-clan.net/dump/better-websync-debugging.diff

Just curious if there are plans to make this a part of the normal Tomboy build so I can get better output from --debug without having to rebuild Tomboy. Or, should this be a distro-specific thing?

[I'm not subscribed to tomboy-list, so if replying from there, please keep me in the CC:, thanks!]

Greg