Re: [Snowy] Snowy Hackfest Proposal (Take 2)

On Tue, 2010-09-07 at 20:09 +0200, Leon Handreke wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 6:19 PM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:

> >> Brad and I are able to do summit weekend.  What about Sander, Leon,
> >> and Jeff Fortin?
> >>
> >> Since the summit is Sat-Mon, what do people think about doing the
> >> hackfest Fri-Sun (Nov 5-7), so we have at least one full day without
> >> distractions?
> >>
> >> Sandy
> >
> > I think that will work well and I like the idea of making Friday a
> > dedicated hacking day.  I can sign up for a couple days of vacation to
> > be there Friday!
> >
> > Paul
>
> I should also be able to make those dates. As I already said on IRC, I
> would be able to supply everybody with Club Mate :)
>
> Leon

I've created the Snowy Hackfest page[1] and emailed the Foundation Board
asking them for feedback and approval.

According to the new hackfest page[2], it could take them up to 2 weeks
to approve.  I've never gone through this process, so I'm not sure how
long it really takes.

Paul

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/Snowy
[2] http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/New